Thursday 23 January 2014

Georgina's mum's house photos

From:carolyn_mw@hotmail.co.uk (carolyn_mw@hotmail.co.uk) This sender is in your contact list.
Sent:10 November 2013 07:48:55
To:Georgina Korrison (georgedevil_100@hotmail.com)

Hi Georgina

No problem - answers to your questions are below:

1. I tend to shop in most high street stores, such as M&S, Zara, Gap etc but I also find a lot of bargains in a local second hand designer boutique called Style Connect. Always find great things very cheap!

2. I am a part time shop assistant and when I'm not working I like to garden, sew, walk, sail (in warm weather!) and also travel. I am just about to embark on a 3 month trip to Australia, NZ and USA. I also love to cook from scratch, my favourites are curry and seafood.

3. Yes, I do have an interest in interior design. I have done for a long time, especially since I went on an interior design course.

4. I would say my favourite colour is purple

5. I like to watch Spooks, Countryfile, Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife.

Good luck with your project!

Love Carolyn x

From:Georgina Korrison (georgedevil_100@hotmail.com)
Sent:03 November 2013 21:39:18
To:(carolyn_mw@hotmail.co.uk)

Hi Carolyn

I hope you are well.

I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions for my interior design uni project. We are looking into different types of consumers, so some of the questions won't be about interiors as such!

Any of the information you provide will be treated with the strictest confidence and will be destroyed at the end of the project.

Thank you!

1. Where do you like to buy your clothes?

2. What is your job and main interests?

3. Do you have an interest in interior design?

4. What's you favourite colour?

5. What TV programmes do you like to watch?

Best wishes
Georgina












Carolyn Whitfield, 60 years old
Shop assistant
Lives in a flat on her own
Likes to garden, cycle, walk, sewing, sailing
Finds a lot of designer bargains in a second hand designer boutique called Style Connect, also shops in m&s, zara, gap.
Globe trotter - Going travelling for 3 months - Australia, NZ and USA
Passionate about interiors - did an interior design course, got a distinction!
Favourite tv programmes - spooks, countryfile, downton abbey, call the midwife
Favourite food (good cook) - likes curry, seafood, apple crumble
Favourite colour - purple

An example of someone who dresses and translates her style/taste into her home successfully.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xa549ucp52kabo9/kfM0Tc5uyy


No comments:

Post a Comment